Shutterup have proudly supplied beautiful custom blinds and window coverings to local homeowners and businesses in Brisbane and surrounding areas since 2008 with a strong focus on customer satisfaction. Our blinds Brisbane window cowering experts are happy to come to you to discuss your best options for blinds and shutters and provide you with a hassle-free quote. We can supply a wide range of custom options of blinds and shutters and pride ourselves in our first-rate service from beginning till end.
Customers visiting our showroom will find a wide selection of beautiful types of blinds in varying materials including a room-darkening fabric, designs, sizes, colours, and patterns that are sure to present the ideal answer to what you are looking for to fit into your individual requirements, décor, and window measurements. Each fabric type allows a differing amount of light to come in. An additional asset is that the blinds are easy to operate, clean, and maintain. It only takes an occasional wipe with a light vacuum or a damp cloth to keep them looking like new.
The variety of blinds include the following:
- Roller Indoor Blinds or Holland Blinds are an affordable, practical, and yet stylish solution that comes in filter fabrics that give flexibility in light control and privacy and suit both contemporary and traditional homes and offices. The ultimate is their being linked together or motorized using a switch, timer, or remote control. They are perfect for windows or doors where you need to open and close the blinds often such as in living rooms, dining rooms, a media room, or a study.
- Vertical Blinds are great for privacy without having to block out natural light. They are versatile and can be adjusted with controls that are easy to use and will move the blinds by rotating them 180 degrees horizontally. They are especially suited for large windows and sliding glass doors and provide total control over the level of privacy and the desired amount of light.
- Roman Indoor Blinds are functional and durable and, like the other types of blinds, will provide years of practical use. Soft to the touch, when they are open, they give uninterrupted views during the daytime hours when the rectangular horizontal pleats are in soft neat folds. At night, they can be pulled down into a smooth covering that gives full privacy. They also shield from the glare and heat of the summers, create insulation in the winters with energy efficiency, and regulate noise and the amount of light.
- Venetian Indoor Blinds provide character and a sense of warmth to a room by combining a classic finishing touch with modern sophistication. You can create different levels of privacy without losing the natural light by the adjustment of the blades’ tilt angle. The blinds give excellent ventilation or can be closed completely to shut out the outdoors or the airflow.
- Honeycomb / Cellular Indoor Blinds incorporate a headrail and a bottom rail with a multi-cell blanket of non-woven fabric made of polyester fibre. The fabric is water repellent, durable, and provides insulation, sound absorption, and privacy. The fabric is spun by water jets instead of being woven, which adds to the strength.
You are welcome to confer with the professional team at Shutterup Blinds & Shutters, see a presentation of their beautiful window coverings, and receive a free quote for your particular project. They understand that customers have a variety of budgets and needs and that a lot of thought must go into the decision as to what window treatments to purchase.
Give us a call today to find out why Shutterup is the number one supplier for blinds Brisbane residents love and trust.